Services for buyers
Buying with Pefa
Pefa offers to you as a fish buyer a unique service that enables you to buy directly from fishermen. Using pefa.com means access to the fish from more then three hundred fishing vessels from several European countries. All advantages at a glance:
- Buying directly from fishermen: Fish can’t be fresher. Prices can’t be better.
- Real time access to all possible market information. All information is available in your own language and own currency.
- No need to be physical present at the fish market. With Pefa’s software you can buy fish from several fish auction markets at the same time, right from your own computer.
- As an add-on to Pefa’s standard service, it is now possible to receive all data from your purchases through a real time link in your own software. No need to manually enter transactions anymore. Within seconds after you completed a transaction, all possible information is available.
- Compliance with traceability standards and certification schemes has never been easier.
Applying for a free trial is the easiest way to get to know our unique service.
Extensive market information
Having access to high quality market information is vital for everyone involved in buying and selling seafood. Pefa offers a unique service, where you get access to the best market information available from different fish auction markets across Europe. This offer includes:
- Dynamic prices: one single overview with the current most important prices and their trend.
- Expected supplies: details about tomorrows landings. Totals and per vessel details.
- Market prices: average prices and maximum price for all articles.
Monthly costs: €30,-
Market prices gives an overview of all average and maximum prices per auction, per article. It is even possible to look up historical prices. The prices are represented in both the currency of the auction and the currency of the user. Hovering the mouse over the article will reveal the Latin name, the English name and the local description used in the auction.
Tomorrows landing are reported by fish auction markets and published at pefa.com. A clear overview summarizes all expected landings for each individual auction. Most auctions even report on a per vessel basis. Clicking on the auction code or on the reported kilo's will reveal this information.
Dynamic prices is a sophisticated overview of price information that is updated every second. This dynamic overview shows the currently most important species in the market, their volume, price and price development. Everything presented in your own language and your own currency.
If you move your mouse over a particulair price, the local name the auciton uses will appear together with the total supply of that article in that particular auction. This information will give an indication wherter the reported average price is representative or not..
Hovering your mouse over size information will reveal even more details about preservation, packaging and presentation.
Species are always represented in the language of the user, this function will also reveals the English and Latin name.